For some of us, our wireless earbuds are just as precious as our phones. We take them everywhere with us and they help get us through a commute or tough workout session. In saying that, we want our wireless earbuds to hold up against some tough situations. Finding the perfect pair of wireless earbuds that are durable can be tough as well. You want to make sure they are made well enough to withstand an insane workout, but also carry features like noise isolation and a good battery life.
We took at look at 10 of the best wireless earbuds that are durable and will make it worth the cost you paid for them. Here are our favorites.
Table of Contents
1. Aukey Key Series T10
- Superior Sound Quality: Dynamic drivers and graphene diaphragms add extra depth to the full and crisp sound, to give your music a wider soundstage. IPX5 water-resistance means there's no need to fear the rain.
- Qi Wireless Charging & USB-C: The carry case can be charged via USB-C or a Qi wireless charger. Charging wirelessly extend the 7-hour playtime to 24 hours
- Touch Control: The side of both earbuds is touch-sensitive and can be tapped or pressed to adjust the volume, change the track, play or pause, or access your phone's assistant (e.g. Siri).
- Secure & Comfortable Fit: Noise isolation, Super-lightweight earbuds with three sizes of ear-tips and in-ear ear-hooks for a reliable, customized fit. The magnets to hold the earbuds in the case are very strong; you have no concerns whatsoever about the buds falling out of the case, or not being sufficiently secure to charge.
- Package Contents: AUKEY Key Series T10 True Wireless Earbuds, Three Pairs of Ear-Tips (S/M/L), Three Pairs of Ear-Wings (S/M/L), USB-A to C Cable, User Manual
True wireless earbuds are important and Aukey Key Series T10 can offer just that. The best thing about these headphones is the price tag that is attached to it. Most wireless earbuds come with a heafty price but the Aukey Key Series T10 are affordable. The headphones connect via Bluetooth and offer a water protection of IPX5. That means they can stand up to your sweatiest workout sessions but don’t go swimming with them on.
The body is made from silicone, so they’re easy to clean. The quality of the headphone is also great. They have graphene diaphragms and high-quality drivers that help give the earbuds the power they need. The earbuds include three different ear tips to help keep a secure fit. The outside of the earbuds have touch controls as well. You can tap to change the track or change the volume. They also have a built-in mic if you need to make any phone calls while they’re in use.
The battery life is around 7 hours depending on how you use them. The carrying case doubles as a charging case as well. With the case being fully charged you can get an extended 24 hours on your headphones, which is pretty good for earbuds. Honestly the seven hours of battery life on just the buds are great as well.
The sound quality on these earbuds are good for an affordable earbud. You get a punchy sound but a clear bass. The high quality drivers gives you a good bass for a variety of misc and there is a high-fidelity sound.
Overall these are a great durable wireless earbud. The water protection is great and the sound is amazing. For an affordable wireless earbud you can’t go wrong with the Aukey T10.
2. Optoma NuForce BE Sport4
- Sweat proof: IPX5 water resistance ensures you're ready for marathons, workouts, intense training sessions, hiking or snow activities without letting rain, snow, Mud or sweat INTERRUPT your playlist
- Audiophile-quality sound: graphene-coated drivers deliver crystal clear, audiophile sound while AAC and apt support maximize Audio quality for both Apple and Android devices
- 10 hours of non-stop listening: incredible battery life ensures 10 hours of music playback for non-stop music that endures your training and workouts
- Charge quickly: forget to charge? A quick 15-minute charge provides 2 hours of listening time
- Comfortable fit: SPINFIT twin blade ear tips provide maximum comfort, stability and secure fit while interchangeable silicone ear tips and ear wings personalize the fit even further
If you need a good everyday earbud, the Optoma NuForce BE Sport4 are your winners. The earbuds are great for the active person especially since their lightweight. The offer noise isolation, so if you commute or need so quiet, they can offer that.
The design is practical, which is all we can ask for. The earbud is made from a glossy black metal and offer a lime green detail for a fun splash of color. The headphones come with three separate ear tips to help provide a comfortable fit. The ear tips are so good your earbuds won’t move even with vigorous exercise. The downside is the small wire that wraps around your head when your wear the earbuds. The weight of the earbuds makes it where you have to wear both. Otherwise the weight will pull one headphone out.
The earbuds do come with a cool magnetic feature. When you’re not wearing them they can magnet together which helps you from losing them or them getting tangled. The earbuds are lightweight and small, so they’re easy to carry around, especially with the carrying case. They have an IPX5 waterproof design, making them great for the gym.
The earbuds claim to offer a 10 hour battery life and honestly it is pretty close to the mark. You do need to factor in the volume which you play your music at and other factors that cannot effect your battery life. With a 15 minute quick charge you can get an additional 2 hours of play with your wireless headphones.
The noise isolation feature is great on these headphones. Although it won’t block out all sound, it does enough where you can still get great sound with your music. Vocals come across clearly and poppy. The overall sound quality is impressive and pull through when you really need it to.
If you’re a gym goer and need a good set of earbuds, these are our winners. The waterproof design is great and the noise isolation feature makes it the true winner.
3. Sennheiser CX Sport Wireless Earphones
- Sennheiser proprietary transducers, designed and engineered in Germany, deliver balanced and detailed sound with dynamic bass capability
- Sweat and splash resistant, designed to compliment your workout activities
- 6 hour battery life from a 1.5 hours charge. A 10 minute quick charge provides an additional 1 hour of battery life making sure the CX SPORT is ready to work out when you are
- Bluetooth 4.2 with multi point connectivity allows pairing with eight (8) devices and simultaneous connection with two (2) devices
- A choice of four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of ear adapters and three sizes (S, M, L) of ear fins create a personalized fit for optimal wearing comfort and excellent passive reduction of external noise. Connectivity Technology: Bluetooth 4.2
The Sennheiser CX Sport Wireless earphones come with a Bluetooth connection option and have a wireless range of 50 meters. The headphones have a comfortable fit and wear, for long periods of time. The headphones can make it through an intense workout and you don’t have to worry about them slipping off. The earbuds come with three wingtips to offer a good fit for any ear type.
The earbuds have a black finish with a neon finish. The buds are small and compact and have a secure and comfortable fit. They come with an IPX4 waterproof feature. That means that the headphones are splash-proof but don’t get them to drench.
They offer an inline remote underneath the right earbud. It helps contain volume and offers a play or pause button. The headphones also come with a built-in microphone, so if you need to make a quick call you can.
The battery lasts for around six hours and offers a quick charge feature. With a ten minute charge that headphones can have an additional 1.5 hours of playtime.
The sound quality is one of the best features of these headphones. The bass is heavy and present and it has lively sound. The vocals sound great and smooth and the bass and mids don’t bleed into the music. Overall they come with a warm and open sound that is well-balanced for all types of music.
If the sound is important to you then these are your headphones. The sound quality alone is worth the price you pay for them/. The battery life is good as well and if you need sturdy headphones, these will get you through the gym.
4. Jaybird Tarah Pro
- 6 HOURS OF PLAYTIME: Rechargeable battery provides 6 hours of bluetooth wireless play time on a single charge. 10 minutes of fast charging provides a full hour of play time
- SWEAT & WATERPROOF: Sweatproof and waterproof (IPX7) protection for gym and fitness workouts and running in all weather conditions
- SPORT FIT: The Jaybird Tarah includes ultra-soft and flexible silicone ear gels, which provide incredible comfort and a secure fit, permitting you to enjoy your music without distractions from your earbuds
- PREMIUM SOUND WITH CUSTOM EQ: Uncompromising sound quality with customizable EQ through the Jaybird iOS and Android app (Google Fast Pair enabled)
- MUSIC & CALLS: Integrated microphone allows users to manage phone calls and control and listen to music, without interrupting gym workout or run
The Jaybird Tarah Pro comes with a neckline to help give you a secure fit when you’re running at the gym or running to catch a bus. Although they aren’t true wireless headphones, the neckline is worth it if you’re worried about losing a headphone. These earbuds are in Jaybird’s pro range so they will cost a pretty penny to own as well.
The headphones come with three color options but they aren’t too flashy. The outside material is made to similar items like climbing rope, so it can stand the outdoor elements. They come with three ear tips to help ensure you get the correct fit for your ear. The cabling and plastic come with a hydrophobic coating that helps repel moisture. The headphones can also offer an IPX7 rating which is great for rain, snow, sweat, or even a brief swim.
The rest of the headphones are made from plastic and weigh a little over 20 grams. They have a remote button that helps power the headphones on and off or controls the volume if you need it to.
The earbuds offer an eight-hour battery life, which is great for a wireless headphone. With a quick five minute charge, you can gain another two hours of use. If you continue to charge for half an hour then you will get another seven to eight hours of playtime which is amazing.
The audio comes naturally to the ear when looking at sound. There is a little audio compression when it comes to sound due to the Bluetooth but nothing to really worry about. The mid-ranges are great and the bass is punchy. Vocals come across smooth and clear and the balance between sound isolation and music is great.
Overall, these are a good pair of headphones to get. They are a little on the expensive side but they are worth every penny mainly due to the water resistance and the battery life.
5. Beats Powerbeats Pro
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones in black
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts or running
- Volume & track controls on each earbud, voice capability, and auto play/pause
Of course, we are going to add a pair of Beats to this list, they’re just a great headphone. The Beats Powerbeats Pro is a small wireless earbud that will stick in your ear and are great for workouts. Apple now owns Beats and although some people aren’t fans, they really helped create some new and great headphones.
The headphones come in four different colors, which might matter to you. They have clean lines and look more balanced overall for a headphone. The headphones hook over your ear and you do a little twist to keep them secure. You can push the headphones into the perfect place and fit for wherever you like to wear them. The ear tips have three options and have larger and smaller sizes to fit any ear.
The headphones have an IPX4 rating, which is decent for waterproof headphones but don’t go swimming with these on. Earbud has mirrored control. You can pause or play music or hold the button in to activate your phone’s voice assistant.
With nine-hour battery life, these are pretty good for a headphone. The headphones come with a square carrying case that easily magnetically snap them into place. With the carrying case, you can get 18 hours of battery life and the charging case has two charges. The cool thing about the case is you can also charge your phone off of it with a lightning cable.
The sound comes out clear and balanced with these headphones. The bass is heavy but nice with no drag. The headphones have no active noise cancellation but it is not really needed. The headphones have an isolated noise feature on their own so that might work well for you.
We think these headphones are great and worth the price. The battery life is nice and they fit nice and snug on your head so you don’t have to worry about losing them.
6. JLab Audio Air Sport
- Long Playtime with Charging Case: Each earbud holds a 6-hour battery life and the case provides 34+ hours of extra work out time. JBuds Air Sport automatically charge when placed in the case, which recharges with the integrated patent-pending USB cable.
- Sweatproof Sport Fit: An IP66 sweat resistance holds up against sweat and dirt, so hit the trails, the gym and more. The ergonomic earhook fits even the smallest ears and stay securely and comfortably in place. Switch the gel tips out for our included Cloud Foam tips and GO.
- Auto On & Connect: JBuds Air Sport automatically turn on and connect to each other right out of the case. Then just connect to your phone. Utilizing Bluetooth 5, this is our fastest hands-free connection yet.
- Stereo Audio Calling: The JBuds Air Sport feature stereo audio phone calls. You'll hear your friend in both earbuds clear conversations anywhere, anytime. Plus, touch sensors make it easy to control all your music and phone calls with just a tap or two on either earbud.
- Be Aware Audio and Custom EQ3 Sound: Hear your surroundings while you run for safe listening with Be Aware Audio. Turn on when you want to let ambient noise in or off to zone out with just your music. Choose the sound to match your personal preference between three options: JLab Signature, Balanced, and Bass Boost modes - without an app.
Their earbuds are on the affordable side, which is great for anyone trying to watch the price. The earbuds clip over the ear and offer comfortable wear for a long period of time. They connect via Bluetooth 5.0 which is great for the wireless feature.
The earbuds come with cloud foam tips to offer even more comfortable wear. They are made for a lightweight material that you might even forget you’re wearing them. The headphones were built for people in the fitness industry, so they offer IP66 sweat resistance.
Coming in with 6-hour battery life, you can’t complain about these headphones. They also have a portable charging case that can give you a little more juice when you need it. The charging case also indicates how much charge it has so you know when you need to sit down and charge all your products.
The sound is clear and crisp, which is great especially due to Bluetooth. The EQ is bass-heavy and the upper ranges are pretty good but can sound a little fuzzy at times. The headphones also come with an ambient noise feature. It is known as their “Be Aware” audio and lets you hear outside noise if you need to, ensuring you’re safe even when the headphones are on and playing music.
We love these headphones and everything they can offer. The ambient noise feature is a major plus in our book and we love that they come with an affordable price tag.
7. Master & Dynamic MW07 Go
- TRUE WIRELESS BLUETOOTH: Quick pairing technology and a 100ft/30m connectivity range allow for listening on-the-go.
- WATER RESISTANT SPORT EARBUDS: Crafted with ultra-durable TR90 composite these headphones feature an IPX6 water resistance rating.
- CUSTOMIZABLE FIT IN EAR: With silicone Fit Wings in 3 sizes and ear tips in 5 sizes, these headphones are able to fit any ear comfortably.
- BUILT TO LAST: These are our most durable earphones yet, perfect for those on the move.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: 10 hours of battery life with an additional 12 hours of battery life for 22 hours of total listening time.
If you’re a fashionista then you might want to look into the Master and Dynamic MW07 Go headphones. The headphones have a sleek design with a good fit and great sound. The headphones are great for people on the go or anyone heading to the gym.
The sleek design has a D-shape with in-ear buds. The headphones are comfortable to wear and offer five ear tips to make sure you get the best fit. They are on the smaller side, which might be beneficial to some, and are on the lighter side when it comes to weight. If you wear them to jog, they do move a bit but nothing too awful.
With Bluetooth 5.0 you can connect to other devices with 100 feet. The earbuds have buttons that help with playing or pausing music, as well as, a voice assistant button.
These headphones have massive battery life for wireless earbuds. With a whopping 10-hour battery life you don’t have to worry about ever losing a charge.
The sound is nice and crisp. The voice is airy and the bass is bold and punchy. The 10mm drivers offer great heights and crispness that makes the headphones worth the price you have to pay for them.
These headphones cost a pretty penny but the sound quality is impressive. If you like a nice design and stylish, then these headphones are for you.
8. Jabra Elite 75T
- WIRELESS EARBUDS - The Jabra Elite 75t is engineered to fit. Making and taking calls is always a great experience, wherever you are, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology which filters out wind and other disruptive noises around you.
- COMPACT COMFORT - Designed and tested for a secure fit, the Jabra Elite 75t features a new smaller design that provides an ideal fit for every type of ear while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally comfortable. Operating range - Up to 10 meters
- NO AUDIO DROPOUTS - With Jabra 4th generation true wireless connection, your music and calls will be stable, with no wires to get in the way. With these Bluetooth earbuds, you can enjoy conversations and music with no audio dropouts or interruptions.
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SOUND - Listen to your music exactly the way you want with a customizable equalizer built in to the Jabra Sound+ App. Whether you want to boost the bass or turn up the treble, you can adjust the levels so your music will always sound exactly how it should.
- UP TO 7.5 HOURS OF USE - With Jabra Elite 75t wireless Bluetooth earbuds, you get more power and more freedom from a battery you can rely on, with up to 7.5 hours on a single charge. Plus, the handy charging case gives you a total of up to 28 hours battery.
The Jabra Elite 75T is great if you need headphones for business means. The headphones have a 4-microphone technology that helps filter out outside noise. They come with a secure fit and have a no audio drop off feature. They connect via Bluetooth with an operating range of 10 meters.
The headphones are smaller and compact. They come with three wingtips to help give you a secure and snug fit. Jabra even tested the headphones in numerous ways to make sure they fit well in any situation. The headphones have an IP55 rating, making them great for workouts. They are resistant to dust and water but don’t go swimming in them.
The headphones can offer a one-touch voice assistant. They work with Alexa and Google Assistant which helps connect you to the digital world.
The headphones have a battery life of seven hours, which is standard for earbuds. With the charging case, you can get a total of 28 hours of playback.
These headphones offer a customizable equalizer so you can get the best sound quality that you like. The custom feature allows you to up your bass or treble and you can adjust the levels of your music. Overall the sound is great with these headphones. You get clear and smooth vocals and the mids sound amazing as well.
Overall the headphones are great to look into. They are a little pricey but the app that allows you to customize your sound is awesome.
9. JBL Under Armour True Wireless Flash
- Bluetooth wireless
- JBL signature sound
- Truly wireless for Sport
- 25 hours of total battery life
- Aluminum charging case
JBL always offers a solid and great headphone. These headphones were in collaboration with Under Armour, so you know they’ll be great for athletes. They’re great for making calls and have two transparency modes. These modes are great for safety reasons which is why you should look into the headphones.
The headphones have a rugged aluminum charging case, which might be right up your alley. The earbuds aren’t too heavy but they’re bigger than an Apple Airpod. The earbuds have three different types of fins and tips, helping fit any ear. The headphones have 5.8mm drivers and the coolest thing about them is the waterproof feature. These headphones are fully waterproof which means you can swim in them. They can be submerged in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes without issues.
The battery life is standard to many earbuds, coming in at 5 hours. You do get four additional charges with the charging battery case though.
The sound is great as well. It is well-balanced and has natural-sounding mids. The bass is meaty and well defined. Remember that most of your music will come from Bluetooth though so you can have a little fuzz to the sound. Overall the sound is cleaned and defined which is all you can ask for with a wireless headphone.
Overall these are a cool pair of headphones to own. The waterproof feature is stunning and they have a cool and rugged design that some people might like.
10. Plantronics Backbeat Fit 2100
- Safety: Stay visible in the dark with the reflective finish and train safer with always aware eartips that are designed to let in ambient sound, allowing you to simultaneously listen to music and hear your surroundings
- Comfortable design: Backbeat fit wireless headphones have a soft, flexible and secure fit earloop design that provides a comfortable fit and remains stable during your most rigorous workouts
- Long lasting battery: Bluetooth headphones have up to seven hours of wireless power so you can move more and charge less
- Waterproof and sweatproof: IP57 rated durable, sweatproof and waterproof design protects the earphones from sweat, rain, and spills and can withstand your most rigorous workouts
- My tap: New my tap offers feature customization through the plantronics backbeat app. Set a timer, start a stopwatch or select your favorite playlist directly from your earbuds without ever interrupting your workout
The Plantronics Backbeat Fit 2100 comes with a cool app you can connect them to. The headphones are great for anyone who loves working out and offers a good grasp and shape.
The design is sleek and stylish. It has a metallic finish over the earpieces that give a little pop of color. The headphones do hook over the ear and they come with a variety of ear tips to ensure a good fit for anyone who wants to wear them.
The battery lasts for seven hours which is perfect for anyone who needs them for a long period of time.
The sound is great with these headphones. They’re equipped with a bigger driver that can offer you a bigger sound. They come with an Always Aware feature that helps let you hear ambient noise when you need to be a little more aware.
Overall these are strong and durable headphones, great for anyone who needs something that is reliable. The Always Aware feature is key to the headphones and they are partly waterproof which is awesome.