Bower & Wilkins are known for quality in the market. They are hard to miss with their bulky appearance and they never shy away from producing the best audio that audiophiles are a fan of. With my recent research on this brand, I am very much happy to test and review some of the best product from their kitty. Much to my surprise, almost all the pieces that I tested ended by to be a tasteful delight. Surely they do not disappoint for the freedom from wired products, but what it does is that it paints a persona for you too.
You exude a sense of sophistication with retro style â€“ not many brands can do this for you. I strongly suggest you try them out; I have picked a few; hope you enjoy them.
Table of Contents
Bowers & Wilkins PX Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones
- Frequency response - 20-20KHz
- ADAPTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION - Perfect sound anywhere - on a plane, in the street or in the office. The best adaptive noise cancelling headphones, customizable to your exact preference.
- FEEL MORE OF YOUR MUSIC - Built with the same drive units from our P9 Signature headphones, the PX provides optimized listening performance. We have also subtly angled the drivers to provide a more natural stereo perspective.
- PX RESPONDS TO YOU - When you need to pause, lift an ear cup. Put PX down and it goes to sleep. Pick it up to resume playing. Worry less about your headphones and enjoy your music more.
- SMART POWER -Battery type -850mAh-Lithium Polymer. Battery life- Upto 22 hours BT/ANC, Upto 29 hours BT/no ANC, Upto 33 hours ANC/wired, Upto 50 hours wired/no ANC. PX is always ready; put it down and it goes into power-saving sleep mode; pick it up and you're good to go. PX is the smartest Bluetooth headphone on the market.
Bowers & Wilkinsâ€™s PX is the company’s first headphone to feature bothÂ BluetoothÂ and noise canceling. Available in two color options, space gray and soft gold, the PX is sleek and sophisticated with metal parts and ballistic nylon on its ear cups. It is a sturdy headphone with elliptical memory foam ear cushions that adhere magnetically and are easily replaceable.
Weighing 336 grams, these headphones can a little bit heavy but they are worth it. Connectivity is instant and does not take long. Phone like Samsung Galaxy 8+ makes a quick pair for such a marvelous beauty. The other feature worth highlighting is auto-pause/auto-resume when you remove an ear cup off your ear, the music pauses and then resumes as soon as you put the ear cup back in place. The PX delivers robust sound with nice detail and clean highs and mids.
The PX comes with a quilted carrying case and a cable for listening in wired mode and the headphone charges via USB-C cable. It has a battery life of 22 hours (with wireless and noise canceling turned on) and has integrated controls such as multifunction button on the right ear cup along with volume controls. The angled drivers of PX create a good soundstage with good clarity and natural sounding midrange. It has deep bass that is defined with some warmth making it an excellent wireless headphone. Overall, the headphones offer a gorgeous, sturdy design with great audio quality, solid active noise-cancelling technology and long battery life.
P7 Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Bowers & Wilkins, Black
- Like their wired siblings, P7 Wireless utilizes B&W bespoke acoustic technologies to deliver pristine audio on the move. A class leading 17 hours of listening between charges..Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Charge from your laptop with the supplied USB cable. The P7 Wireless also features and ingenious folding mechanism and comes with a luxury case for ease of portability.
- The P7 Wireless driver diaphragm borrows key technologies from B&W advanced speaker design, resulting in more precise, controlled movement and a leap forward in headphone sound quality.
- The P7 Wireless is crafted from the finest materials, including aluminum and sheepskin leather, not just for performance but also luxury and durability.
- Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless headphones come with a 2 year limited warranty only when purchased from an authorized dealer including Amazon.com (indicated by ships from and sold by Amazon.com).
Bowers and WilkinsÂ P7 WirelessÂ headphone is a premium over-ear wireless model with built quality and comfort. It has leather covered ear pads and sturdy metal-infused headband that offer a tight seal around your ears with good passive noise-isolation. Weighing 318 grams, the headphones fold up to fit into an included carrying case. Battery life is rated at 17 hours of playback and the sound quality is excellent for a Bluetooth headphone.
The P7 Wireless has dynamic sound with a touch of clarity with plenty of deep and punchy bass. The headphones does not disappoint with its clear defined voice output, detailed in the areas of sculpted treble and warm mids. It is certainly recommended that you try out these headphones, I am sure they will not disappoint and it does face a lot of competition in this price range. The sound quality is awesome and to look out for especially if you are into pop and rock genre.
The P7 has a huge soundstage, with clear and smooth mids. Overall, I was very impressed with the sound quality of the P7. The depth of the bass response, which we usually look for, is present in this headphone and the mid and treble response was of top quality. With such lush sound it would be a shame that you do not buy these stunning pieces of accessory. I am sure you will makes some heads turn for their looks not to mention about the bragging right you won for the incredible sound they pour out. Donâ€™t miss it.
P5 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Bowers & Wilkins, Portable HiFi, Black
- P5 Wireless combines the fantastic sound of P5 Series 2, with advanced Bluetooth streaming for unrivalled wireless acoustic performance. Impedance : 22 ohms (passive)
- Using high quality Bluetooth aptX, P5 Wireless allows you to stream Hi-Fi quality music from your smart phone, tablet or computer
- An incredible battery life of 17 hours of wireless playback between charges. P5 Wireless charges via USB and if you want to save your battery, it also comes supplied with a cable.
- P5 Wireless features drive units based on the award winning P7, designed with a diaphragm like traditional loudspeakers, resulting in more precise diaphragm movement and amazing sound quality.
- Bowers & Wilkins has more than five decades of experience creating the world's best loudspeakers, and they've put that expertise into the P5 Wireless for a stunning pair of headphones
Bowers and Wilkins P5 Wireless are absolutely gorgeous and have sporting metal accents with leather bound material. These aesthetic headphones are has a well-crafted exterior with blackened, brushed aluminum with metal rails running into a sheepskin headband and has ample cushioning. It comes with a black woven carrying pouch, micro USB charging cable and a cable for wired listening.
It has three main controls – volume, playback and answering a call on the right ear cup beside the power/ Bluetooth switch. It has dual microphones for extra clarity, connectivity is fast and the battery on the P5 is insane with 17 hours of use with one single charge. Speaking of sound there is no bleeding into the mids, and there is even a distinction between the sub and midbass. The bass is powerful, present and clean. The dampening materials of the P5 Bowers & Wilkins wireless headphones help to passively isolate sound and bring out the richness of musical moments.
There is no simple way of saying that these headphones are plush and lavish for your ears both physically and functionality-wise. Elegant to the last bit, these are robust, intelligent, comfortable, and classy. Apart from this, the versatility, quality and comfort did exceed my expectations and I love them every bit.
Thatâ€™s it for now guys. See you soon on my other reviews. And do not forget to try these out. They are worth every penny you spend.