Christmas is just around the corner, and everybody loves getting a great pair of wireless earbuds are a gift. Wireless earbuds make the perfect gift because they work for anyone. Regardless if you’re commuting, a gym junkie, or just like listening to music, they work well for everybody. This holiday season takes the guessing work out of what to get your loved ones and look at our list for some of the best wireless earbuds you can purchase.
Here are five of the top wireless earbuds to get for the ultimate Christmas gift.
Table of Contents
Defunc True Go
- COMFORTABLE FIT WIRELESS EAR BUDS & ENHANCED SOUND QUALITY WITH MULTITIP - We listened to customer's feedback and made our true wireless earbuds look great but also included our own specially designed MULTITIP earpiece solution which combines silicon tips with a bud heel which provides a secure & comfortable fit to wear your true wireless headphones all day
- CHARGE ON THE GO - The carry case is also a portable charging unit for your cordless earphones that will give your buds another 4 full charges. They will last for 3 hours of continuous music playtime so when you're done listening then simply put them back in their case and they will be charged ready for the next time you want your wireless headphones Bluetooth
- THE STYLE YOU WANT AT THE PRICE YOU WANT - You get the look you want from a pair of true wireless Bluetooth ear buds at an affordable price. Now everyone can enjoy the style that everyone demands without breaking the bank
- SWEAT RESISTANT - Use our Bluetooth Wireless earbuds to push your work out to the next level safe in the knowledge that they are IPX4 rated & therefore resistant to sweat. Leaving you to focus on achieving your goals.
- EASY TO USE FOR MUSIC & CALLS - Bluetooth 5.0 makes your earbuds wireless & the on-earbud touch control makes choosing tracks & answering calls simple. The design of these true wireless earbuds allows for enhanced sound quality for you & whoever you are talking to. To pair your Bluetooth earbuds for first use simply take them out of the charging case and select them from your Bluetooth menu - after that they will connect automatically
These wireless earbuds are copycat of the more expensive Apple Air Pods. The Defunc earbuds are Swedish designed and come in an array of colors like blue, red, and white. You can safely keep them stored in a flip-top carrying case that also doubles as a charging case. The earbuds can offer up to 14 hours of battery life and will play for three to four hours between charges. They are LED lights on the front of the case to show how much battery is left in your earbuds as well.
The downside to these headphones is they don’t support aptX or AAC. If you’re using an underlying SBC protocol, the sound will be useful, but it might be a little off without the aptX. The headphones come with both ear tips and ear heels to help secure them snugly in your ear, and they can offer a better bass. The headphones have IPX4 water resistance, and they include a microphone if you need to make on the go phone calls. If you need to skip a track or adjust your volume, the headphones are equipped with controls on each earbud.
Back Bay Duet 50
- [Perfect for Runners] The Duet 50's are fully sweatproof and can handle long runs and hikes in the rain and snow. Nano-coating creates IPX-5 rated sweat-proofing in this slim, light-weight design. Great for any sport!
- [40 Hours of Battery Life] Super long battery life! The ear buds can play music for 8 hours straight, and the charging case holds 32 more hours of playtime. A single charge of the case with a micro USB cable can power 40 total hours.
- [American Hi-Fi Sound] Tuned in our Boston HQ to produce the rich tone of the classic American hi-fi stereos - strong bass, natural midrange, and crisp highs. Unlike other truly wireless earbuds, the Duet 50's have a full, vibrant sound.
- [Built-In Microphone] Take wireless calls and control your music without ever touching your iPhone or Android. The in-line mic gives you the freedom of cordless phone calls. You can take phone calls with a single earbud or both at the same time.
- [Wireless Music Controls] Easily adjust the volume, skip songs, pause/play music, answer calls, and activate Siri and Google Voice Assistant without ever touching your phone! By tapping on the earpiece button, you have full control over your audio.
If you’re looking for a pair of wireless earbuds that can offer a secure fit, look no further then the Back Bay Duet 50. These in-ear monitor headphones fit snugly into your ear canal and provide a tighter fit. With this fit, you will get fantastic bass quality and less ambient noise from external sources. The wireless charging case that comes with the headphones can offer up to 32 hours of charge, which is terrific for a wireless earbud. In between charges, the headphones will last for eight hours.
The headphones come with five different ear-tips so they can fit all shapes. They support SBC, aptX, and AAC audio codes, and both Apply iOS, and Android smartphones can easily play off of them. Similar to the Dedunc headphones, these come with IPX4 water resistance, and they have a nano-coating, which helps them resist sweat. The headphones come with a clickable control pad that allows you skip tracks, pause music, and adjust the volume.
- Powerful sound, right in your ear: you've never felt so immersed in the music! Experience a robust range of sound at every level, with clear highs, rich midst and powerful lows, aided by passive noise reduction technology and dual 6mm drivers.
- Ready to go when you are: automatically turn on your Tribute fly buds Bluetooth earbuds when you open the case so you can get listening faster. Once you put them back in, they'll Start charging all by themselves. When fully charged, Tribute fly buds True wireless earbuds bring you up to 6 hours of your favorite music! Packed with 5 full charges, the super-portable case loads you up with a total of 36 hours listening time for music anywhere, anytime.
- Mono listening mode & rated IPX5 waterproof: versatile listening is finally possible with the tribute fly buds wireless Bluetooth earbuds, which can work with 2 devices separately at the same time thanks to mono listening mode. Plus, sweat can't stop you now, as the IPX5 waterproof rating will see you through the wettest of workouts!
- Wireless & effortless - touch Control, Siri, and mic: can't reach for your phone? No problem! Just tap the touch interface to answer your phone, Talk to Siri, or turn up the volume. Stay securely connected with Bluetooth 5. 0 and the advanced fop antennae. Never get your wires tangled or snagged again!
- Stays snug no matter the motion: your ears have a new best friend. Ensure a great fit with the 3 custom ear tip options of varying sizes. Each wireless earbud weighs only 0. 18 oz. , so you won't feel a thing whether you're exercising or dancing to the music. Zero sound leakage preserves your hearing and keeps the music where it should be.
The Tribit FlyBuds comes with a small square case that offers up to 30 hours of battery life. Without the charging case, the wireless earbuds can play for six hours, but the time frame can change depending on the volume of the headphones. You can recharge the case with the USB-C cable that comes with your headphones. These headphones come with a built-in microphone, touch controls, and they’re rated IPX5 for water-resistance. If you use them for the gym, they also offer resistance against sweat.
The headphones support both AAC and SBC codes, making them perfect for iOS and Android devices. The sound quality is good, not the best that we have heard since there is a little compression to the bass, but they are still passable. These heads genuinely are ideal for workout or work if you want to protect your hearing since they offer a lower volume. They come with three different ear tips so that they can fit all sizes. Plus, they have a shallow design that helps seal in sound and give you less ambient noise.
- ENJOY THE EOZ AUDIO PRISTINE QUALITY SOUNDS - If it's pro quality sounds you're looking for, then you'd be hard pressed to find a better alternative to our graphene driver-equipped deluxe wireless Bluetooth buds.
- SMART DUAL MICROPHONES FOR ENHANCED CALL EXPERIENCE - Whether you're in a crowded area or in the calm of your home, the EOZ Icon have been developed to offer a seamless call experience.
- SWITCH FROM ONE BUD TO ANOTHER HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY - You can chose to use only one bud by putting the one you won't use inside its charging case.
- EXPERIENCE A PERFECT FIT EVERY TIME - Each EOZ Icon purchase comes with three pairs of silicone ear tips -all of different sizes-for maximum fit and comfort.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If you're not completely happy with your EOZ Icon purchase, just send the product back within 14 days and we'll be happy to give you a full refund-no questions asked!
The EOZ Icon is another wireless earbud that is similar to the Apple Air Pods but at a better cost. The headphone easily pairs to your device once they are removed from the charging case. They have a battery life of 20 hours with the cast and can easily be recharged with the USB-C cable. Without the incident, the headphones can last around five hours on a single charge. The headphones come with a variety of different ear-tips, and the seal is pretty good for earbuds.
The headphones are compatible with SBC and AAC audio codes and offer a clear sound. There can be some ambient background noise when wearing them, especially if the fit isn’t perfect. You can control your music and sound by tapping the earbuds, making it a lot simpler then fumbling for a button. The headphones also have a built-in microphone, so making phone calls on the go is simple.
Anker Soundcore Liberty Air
- Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene's earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Air Bluetooth earbuds that takes full advantage of the material's remarkable properties. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and clarity across the entire frequency range.
- Crystal-Clear Calls: Each earbud is equipped with a microphone that utilizes noise reduction technology. Your voice is optimized and background noises are minimized so you sound louder and clearer on the other end.
- Up to 20 Hours of Playtime: A full 5 hours of listening on a single charge is extended to a huge 20 hours of playtime with the included charging case.
- Integrated Touch Controls: Use the earbuds to answer calls and play, pause, and skip music on-the-go.
- Secure Fit: Liberty Air's lightweight in-ear design and multiple sizes of EarTips allow you to customize the fit of the earbuds. Crank up the comfort level and enjoy music and stereo calls with superior noise-isolation.
These Anker earbuds offer 5 hours of playback on a single charge. With the carrying case they can last up to 20 hours. With a 10 minute charge time, you can get an additional one hour of playback time. The headphones are Bluetooth capable and support Bluetooth 5. If you sweat a lot or plan on using these in the gym, they offer IPX5 water resistance. The headphones offer a high and accurate sound with superior clarity.
If you’re on the go and need headphones for calls, these offer a crystal-clear sound that will allow you to listen through both earpieces. The microphone has a noise-canceling option that helps eliminate background noise and enhances voice pick-up. These headphones come with integrated touch control, which will allow you to play, pause, and skip music or answer calls on the go. The headphones come with a charging case, a variety of ear tips. Plus a 60 cm micro USB cable, an 18-month warranty, and customer service if you need any help.
All of these wireless earbuds are excellent choices for a Christmas gift. They are all affordable and will not break the bank if you decide to purchase a pair. The headphones are all universal and work great for anyone on the go. Meaning if you’re heading out to the gym, or need a reliable pair of earbuds these are great. Which earbud is your favorite?