Best Buy is a great store to shop at when you’re looking for a wireless headphone. They allow you access to the headphones so you can see, feel, and mess around with them before deciding which one you want. Due to the large selection of headphones Best Buy offers, choosing your perfect pair may be difficult.
Here we are going to review some of the best wireless headphones that are sold at Best Buy. That way, you can get a better understanding of what you’re walking into and what brands work the best for your lifestyle.
Table of Contents
1. Beats by Dr. Dre- Beats Solo 3
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- Color: Black
- In-line Mic and Remote
- Designed with higher quality music files in mind, Beats by Dre headphones deliver crisp and clear audio reproduction
The Beats Solo 3 is an excellent wireless headphone to use. It comes with 40-hour battery life and is a great everyday headphone. They offer a fast fuel charge feature meaning you can charge your headphones for five minutes and get an additional three hours of listening. The headphones come with Class 1 Bluetooth, allowing you to have freedom from wires. Cushioned ear cups are included with the headphones, giving you comfort the entire time you wear them. The headphones are also adjustable, so they fit almost anyone.
They offer a sleek, streamlined design that is durable and foldable. You can activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls, allowing you to take calls and easily control your music. The headphones also come in numerous different colors so that they can match your personal style.
2. Bose SoundLink Wireless Headphones
- Deep, immersive sound, improved EQ best in class performance for wireless headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wired/Wireless
- Latest Bluetooth technology for easy connectivity and seamless audio/video syncs
- Advanced microphone system, HD voice for clear calls in windy or noisy environments
- Up to 15 hours play time with rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Switch between two Bluetooth devices so you can watch a video while staying connected to your smartphone.Wireless range up to 30 feet (9 meter)
The Bose SoundLink Wireless Headphones offer a deep and immersive sound regardless of the volume you’re playing at. They have dual microphones that reject noise and wind so that you can hear your sound louder and more precise. They are Bluetooth capable, and you can easily switch between two devices and stay connected to both. The intuitive touch controls allow you to command your music and calls quickly.
They come with a 15-hour battery for talk and playback. The around-ear design allows for extended listening times and helps muffle external noise with the noise isolation technology. The headphones come with a carrying case that allows for easy and portable storage whenever you’re on the go. They come in two beautiful colors, a sleek black, and a white and gold options.
3. Bose SoundSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- A high quality audio experience, consistently balanced at any volume, thanks to Bose active EQ
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts.Quick Charging Times 15 Minutes for 1 Hour. Recharge Time 2 Hours
- Exclusive Stay Hear and tips keep the headphones comfortably in place during workouts
- Sweat and weather resistance for reliability while exercising
- Up to 6 hours battery life per charge. SoundSport wireless headphones do not have noise cancelling technology
The Bose Sound Sport is a pair of earbuds that have no wires and will easily keep you moving. These headphones are made for exercising and are great for running. They’re sweat and water-resistant, plus they come with StayHear tips that are made for comfort and stability. An app also comes along with the headphones so you can easily locate them if they go missing. They come with a Lithium-ion battery that offers six hours of listening per charge.
The headphones are also Bluetooth and NFC pairing, so you can easily connect to your devices wirelessly. There is an inline mic and remote that helps control your volume, skip tracks, or take calls without needing your device. You can also switch wirelessly between multiple devices while the headphones are connected. The headphones come with a carrying case so you can easily transport them on the go.
4. Samsung Galaxy Buds
- Power up to power on Get up to six hours of battery life with an additional seven hours from the case that doubles as a wireless charger
- Premium sound Tuned by AKG, an optimized driver offers substantial bass, while a volume driver gives you a wider range of sound
- Just what you want to hear Control how much surrounding noise you want with Ambient Aware. Quick Ambient Mode lets you hear traffic, flight announcements and coworkers calling out to you
- Sounds good. Feels good. Galaxy Buds come in three adjustable ear tip and wingtip sizes right from the box
- Resists water With splash resistant technology, your Galaxy Buds handle splashes, sweat and spills
The Samsung Galaxy Buds are an upgrade from whatever headphone you’re currently using. They have optimized drivers that give you fantastic bass and a wide range of sound. The Bluetooth technology gives you the convenience to go wireless and connect anywhere. They have an adaptive dual microphone that helps enhance speech clarity, regardless of the surrounding noise and sound. The headphones are designed to be portable and come in a compact design that makes them comfortable to wear as well.
The headphones have 13-hour battery life. The case that comes with the headphone also doubles as a wireless charger. One full charge will give six hours of playtime, and the case can provide the additional seven hours. A quick charge of 15 minutes can also give your headphones a 1.7-hour playtime. They are water-resistant and can handle sweat and rain as well. The headphones come with three tips and three pairs of secure fit wingtips so you can make sure they fit snugly and perfectly.
4. Jabra Elite Active 65t
- TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS FOR AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE Wherever your day takes you, whatever your activity, it won't get in the way of enjoying sports, music and calls; The Elite Active 65t are secure fitting earbuds that provide dependable in ear stability
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SOUND : Whether you're using these as Apple earbuds, Samsung earbuds or more, you can listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalizing your sound on the Jabra Sound+ app. Earbuds are Apple and Android compatible
- NO AUDIO DROPOUTS With Jabra's 3rd generation true wireless stability, you can take calls and listen to music without worry about audio dropouts; And there are no pesky wires getting in the way of your workout
- UP TO 15 HOURS OF USE With up to 5 hours of battery on a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the included pocket friendly charging case, your listening needs are met from the start of the day, to its end with these earbuds
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY : These sports earbuds are IP56 rated with a 2 year warranty against sweat and dust (registration required with the Jabra Sound+ app)
These Jabra Elite wireless headphones are sweat and dust resistant. The headphones connect via USB, mini-jack, or Bluetooth, giving you a variety of options when using them. They are equipped with a powerful microphone that will let you use voice commands without having to grab your mobile device. The headphones help reduce background noise and has a built-in motion sensor that will help track your fitness goals.
The headphones come with a five-hour battery life, which is shorter than other headphones but still suitable for an earbud. You can get an additional power source from the charging case that comes with the headphones. The charging case can help get an additional 15-hours of playback. With these headphones, you can easily access Alexa, Siri, or Google Now. This will allow you to quickly get the information you need without having to grab your phone.
5. Audio-Technica ATH M50xBT
- Wireless, on the go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH M50x Professional studio Headphones
- Touch control provides convenient access to voice assist. Sensitivity - 99 dB/mW. Impedance - Impedance
- Mic and button controls built into the ear cup allow for easy handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Proprietary 45 millimeter large aperture drivers deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Includes 30 centimeter (1.0 feet) USB charging cable and carrying pouch; Magnet: neodymium
The Audio-Technica ATH wireless headphones are fabulous for anyone on the go. They easily fold inward and conveniently store anywhere you need them to. The ear cups are fitted and help prevent any outside noise from interfering with what you’re listening to. They have 40-hour battery life on a single charge and have a 45mm driver. These drivers help give you a clear, powerful sound for the best listening.
The built-in microphones enable a simple, hands-free chatting and the headphones have volume controls included on them. The stereo delivers a crisp, and the 15Hz-28Hz frequency response gives faithful sound reproduction.
Best Buy is a great option when you are looking to buy a pair of wireless headphones. Their possibilities are vast, and you have a variety between both earbuds or the over the ear wireless headphones. All of these headphones have a different price point, so they fit well into everyone’s budget.