In today’s world, most of us are on the go. We are running between work, the gym, play dates with our kids, and about a million other things. As a working person always on the go, we need a set of wireless Bluetooth headphones that will keep up with is. That includes a pair of headphones that have an fantastic built-in mic to make our calls a little easier. With the variety of different headphones out there to choose from, it could be a little daunting picking the right one for you.
Today, we are going to review some of the best wireless Bluetooth headphones with a mic included. These headphones will all be earbud or earbud-style headphones. That way, your life can be a little more straightforward when it comes to choosing the best headphone for your lifestyle.
Table of Contents
1. Jabra Elite 65t
- TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS Conversations are made incredibly clear with the Jabra Elite 65t true wireless earbuds that feature 4 microphone technology and are proven to deliver superior call performance
- MULTI FUNCTIONAL BLUETOOTH EARBUDS The integrated controls let you answer calls, adjust the volume or pause music with just the touch of a button; Plus, they are IP55 rated with a 2 year warranty against water and dust (registration required)
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SOUND : Whether you're using these as Apple earbuds, Samsung earbuds or more, you can listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalizing your sound on the Jabra Sound+ app. Earbuds are Apple and Android compatible
- NO AUDIO DROPOUTS With our excellent record of connectivity, you can take calls and listen to music without worry of audio dropouts; Plus, external ambient sound keeps you aware of surroundings and a Background noise filter delivers crisp, clear calls
- UP TO 15 HOURS OF USE : With up to 5 hours of battery on a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the included pocket friendly charging case, your listening needs are met from the start of the day, to its end with these earbuds
These earbud headphones are entirely wireless and feature dual microphones in each bud. They include a side-tone feature that allows you to hear your own voice in the earphones are you talk. Even if you wear the headphones under a helmet, you still get fantastic audio when you’re on the phone. The headphones are smaller than other earbud headphones and fit comfortably in your ears. They are reliable when it comes to the Bluetooth, and the battery life is 5 hours, which is alright for an earbud headphone. If you buy the charging case for these earbuds, you will get an additional two charges that will give you longer battery life. The headphones are noise-canceling, but they do have some noise-isolation that helps drown out the background sound behind you.
2. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless
- Exceptional clarity experience sound that's like 'being there' thanks to sennheiser category leading truly wireless technology
- Fingertip control control your music, calls and voice assistant simply through intuitive touchpad technology built into both True Wireless earbuds
- Stay aware transparent hearing keeps you aware of your surroundings, allowing you to easily listen and chat wirelessly Without having to remove your earbuds
- Extended listening 4 hours of truly wireless listening becomes 12 with our compact charging case that gives you 2 full extra charges.Microphone sensitivity: 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz
- Handle conditions made for every True Wireless listening environment with durable, Tough, splash resistant materials. (IPX4 rated). NOTE: Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Guide from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended
If you happen to be in a noisy environment, then the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless headphones are great to have. They do an excellent job of picking up your voice when you’re in a noisier environment and on the phone. The sound quality is excellent for this truly wireless headphone as well. There is a minimal dropout with the sounds, and they work great for calls and offer a touch control so you can have a truly wireless experience. These headphones come with a transparency mode so that you can have them in but still hear what is going out around you.
The battery life is a little low for earbud headphones, offer 4 hours between charges. There is a carrying case that provides additional charges, but other companies have a better battery life than these. They come with a two-mic beam-forming that claims to improve the audibility of your voice during phone calls.
3. Apple AirPods 2019
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying "Hey Siri"
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
It might seem bougie to want a pair of Apple AirPods, but these are a great pair of headphones for making calls. They feature a noise reduction technology which helps callers hear you better when you’re in a nosier environment. A new feature included in the headphones is always on voice recognition software. This allows you to talk to Siri and get assistance without removing your phone from your pocket. The H1 chip that is included in the headphones allows for a fast connection with all Apple devices, and there is impressive wireless connectivity.
The AirPods have a 5-hour battery life, but with the recharging case, you can get additional usage. A 15-minute charge in the case gives you an added 3 hours of listening time and 2 hours of talk time. The headphones feature a dual beam-forming microphone, similar to the Sennheiser Momentum.
4. Beats Powerbeats Pro
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones in black
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts or running
- Volume & track controls on each earbud, voice capability, and auto play/pause
The Beats Powerbeats Pro is identical to the Apple AirPods, probably because the same company owns them, so they are also an excellent headphone for making calls. They have a noise-isolating design, and for the most part, they keep ambient sound out for you can hear your caller. For iOS users, these headphones also have Siri voice recognition, making it easy to answer or make calls. The headphones have physical buttons for music playback that is great if you’re an Android user. The drivers that are within the headphones are piston drivers, which help cut down on distortion. Similar to the Apple AirPods, the Beats Powerbeats come with an H1 chip. This means you get a fast pairing feature an always-on Siri.
The carrying case for the Beats Powerbeats is a little bigger than other carrying cases. The headphones come with a 9 hour listening time, but with a 5-minute charge in the case, you can get an additional 1.5 hours. The microphone is a dual beam-forming microphone, similar to what we see if the wireless headphones.
5. Plantronics Backbeat Go 410
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Bluetooth headphones with a small and lightweight design sit flush with your ears for a discreet and comfortable listening experience, especially with travel pillows.
- NOISE CANCELING HEADPHONES: Accessible through the BackBeat FIT app, dual-mode active noise canceling provides clear audio in high- and low-noise environments.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY: Bluetooth headphones have up to 8 hours of wireless listening with ANC and up to 10 hours of wireless listening without ANC.
- PATENT-PENDING MAGNETIC SMART SENSORS: When latched, patent-pending magnetic smart sensors conserve battery life by automatically turning off ANC and disconnecting your earbuds from your Bluetooth device
- IN-FLIGHT CABLE: Patent-pending dual-use cable makes it easy to change your USB charging cable into a 3.5 mm cable for corded listening until you can recharge your earbuds
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly headphone with a good mic, the Plantronics Backbeat Go is your best bet. They have active noise canceling feature and are designed to be worn all day long. The neckband that is included with the headphones is light and more flexible, so you get a comfortable fit. If you are worried about battery life, these headphones feature a hibernation mode. This mode automatically turns your headphones off and saves batter.
They also feature voice assistance, so you can take calls without having to grab your phone out of your purse or pocket. The battery life lasts for 8 hours with ANC and 12 hours of wireless listening without ANC. The standard Omni microphone and duplex echo cancellation make placing calls easy, but the quality won’t be as good as the other headphones listed. Some things get sacrificed when you are looking for budget-friendly headphones.
These are five of the best earbud-style wireless Bluetooth headphone with a mic you can get on the market. All of these headphones are a great option if you’re always on the phone and need a reliable headphone. They have a variety of different price points, so they work well in anyone’s budget. Plus, most of the headphones come in unique colors so you can easily match them to your own personal style.