Table of Contents
Why Should You Buy AKG Wireless Headphones?
Some of the companies are actual experts in making compact wireless headphones. With me, I prefer different types of headphones especially when it comes to wireless technology. Headphones that are wireless are a bit costlier and often vary in audio delivery. Therefore, one has to be very careful while investing in a wireless headphone. It is not everyday that you go online to buy a Bluetooth or RF headset and spend hundreds of dollars just to experiment with sound.
As I said, I prefer different types of headsets, a pair for working out in the gym â€“ which are small and compact and one pair of headphone that are fully cupped cans for watching movies and listening to music.
It is true that wired headphones have an edge over wireless ones but recently, I had noticed that some brands have successfully developed wireless headphones that match the clarity and performance of wired ones. One such brand is AKG and they have awesome wireless headphones in their collection. After much testing, here are a few AKG wireless headphones that you will love â€“ specially gym lovers and outdoorsy people.
AKG K 240 MK II Stereo Studio Headphones
- Over-ear designfor comfort during long work sessions
- Semi-open technologyfor solid bass and airy highs
- Patented Varimotion 30 mm XXL transducerfor accurate signal transfer and great dynamic range
- Self-adjusting headbandfor optimum fit
- The choice of professionals around the worldstage and studio standard for more than two decades
The AKG K 240 MK II Stereo Studio Headphones features VarimotionÂ 30 mm XXL transducers with a semi-open design that provides comfort of open headphones with the bass response of closed designs. The headphones are large and lightweight and can be used for long sessions. It has a self-adjusting headband and the overall design is comfortable with leatherette pads that absorb sweat on the headphones too.
TheÂ AKG K240 MKII headphonesÂ sound clear and well-balanced with the bass that sounds full and the highs, pleasant. The cans are ofÂ semi-open designÂ and also enable your ears to breathe sufficiently with a solid build, useful features andÂ properÂ sound reproduction. TheseÂ AKG wireless headphones are used for tracking, mixing and editing in the studio and audiophiles and others who look for a quality yet affordable pair of headphones for the studio.Â Simply put, it is the complete package for your daily dose of music while on the go.
AKG K 845BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Specially-selected 50mm drivers and a closed-back design deliver exceptional studio-quality sound. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Bluetooth and NFC connectivity allows you to connect with your content in an instant
- Control buttons conveniently located on the ear-cup allow you to command your sound effortlessly
- Super-soft, protein leather ear cushions allows for long-term listening in comfort
- A 2D Axis folding mechanism allows the K845BTs to easily fit into a carrying case
The AKG K 845BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones is a beautifully designed headphone pair from AKG with a focus on functionality, materials, and uniformity in color. The K845 BT has ample padding on the earcups and on the underside of the headband while the swiveling hinges and headband with precise click-stop numbered points allow a secure,Â balanced positioning on the head. The hinges also allow theseÂ AKG wireless headphones to fold down flat for easier storage, but surprisingly they donâ€™t provide any carrying case or pouch.
The right ear houses the 3.5mm connection for the included audio cable, along withÂ a Play/Pause button, Volume controls and a Bluetooth pairing button. The Play button is alsoÂ used to answer or end calls, but the volume controls do not double as track navigation buttons; you can only skip tracks on your source device. The K845 BT does not distort at top volumes andÂ delivers a loud low-end response. The high frequencies are well-represented which can appeal more to lovers of natural, dynamicÂ bass. The audio performance is strong and clean and the battery shuts off automatically when you plug in the cable.
Y50BTBLK Bluetooth AKG Wireless Headphones
- Legendary AKG sound.Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Bluetooth enabled for music and calls
- More than 20 hours battery life
- By-pass 1.2m detachable cable included if the battery dies
- Frequency Response - 20-20kHz and Impedance - 32ohms
TheÂ AKG Y50BTBLK is one of the best budget on-ear headphones available with a chunky, exuberant style that appears more fun than the average set of AKG headphones. Each side has a thick synthetic leather pad cushion swivel frame and thick foam, which avoid pressure on your ear cartilage. These headphones comes with a basic fabric carry bag; a fancy hard case would be at odds with the breezy, youthful style.
These headphones have with up to 20 hours of battery life and can be charged using an exposed micro-USB port on the side. Y50BTBLK has a series of button on the right cup which you can use to control volume and playback when using the headphones with Bluetooth, you can control volume and playback using a series of buttons on the right cup. The sound stage displays good width for affordable on-ear headphones and has good quality when streaming wirelessly. The treble is on the soft side offer good sound quality with a longer-lasting, better-built and superior tech compared to other headphones from the segment.
AKG N60NC On-Ear Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones with Built-In Remote and Mic
- Compact, foldable design : Flat and foldable, easily slip them into your bag. Plus, you can take them anywhere, thanks to a compact carrying case , Cable length 1.2 meter
- Active Noise Cancellation: Whether you're listening to a book on your commute, catching some sleep on the plane or taking a call in a noisy café, you'll hear only what you want
- Long-lasting battery: Get 15 hours of playback with both Bluetooth and Active Noise Cancellation turned on and up to 30 hours of playback with just ANC turned on; Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2402 - 2480MHz
- AKG signature sound : AKG has devoted decades to delivering a sound experience that ignites creative expression. Balance gives you smooth, multidimensional tones rather than overpowering bass
The AKG N60NC On-Ear Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone is light weighing only 150g and it can fold ear cups and hinges inside of the body. They come with an included small, zip-up pouch, with plenty of room remaining for the flight adapter, woven detachable cable with built-in mic and 3.5mm to USB charging cable.
These headphones deliver full-bodied sound with bass as the key characteristic here complemented by smooth treble and better clarity. Even with the noise cancelling turned off, in passive listening mode, the N60s still perform well. There is a track forward/back button that’s located on the right earcup which has a rocker switch design to advance a track. The noise-cancelling feature is impressive, and importantly, works without affecting audio performance. They benefit from a compact design and are comfortable for use on longer journeys. Battery life of N60NC is rated at up to 15 hours with both Bluetooth and noise canceling engaged which is good but canâ€™t say great and battery life can last upto 30 hours if you use the noise canceling only in wired mode. All in all they are of portable design and have impressive noise cancellation that makes these great-sounding on-ears a commuterâ€™s best friend.
Stay tuned to get more updates on new brands in our blog.