The Jaybird Wireless Headphones have been in the market for quite some time now. They have been able to come up with some good options and improvements on the older models that faced problems from the past.
I feel the company is innovative and they have a good way of selling reliable products that will last long with time and use. I am actually impressed with the in-line remote charger, a concept that Jaybird seems to be cashing on to make up for more battery time and compete with other brands in the segment.
So here, I have come up with some of the Jaybirds that made an impression on me. I suggest you check them out; I am sure you will like them too.
Table of Contents
Jaybird X3 In-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones
- MINI WIRELESS BUDS - The X3 Headphones by Jaybird are designed to be as small as possible without sacrificing performance and looks
- UNIVERSAL SECURE FIT -The patented silicone ear fins securely attach to the top and back/lower surface areas of the ear for a snug fit, locking the earbuds in during workouts and intense physical activities; Includes multiple sizes of silicon and Comply tips for maximum noise isolation, fit, and comfort
- SWEAT PROOF - Built to last with a sleek yet rugged design, the X3 Headphones are great for sports, workouts, and all weather conditions; Their hydrophobic nano coating will keep moisture away, whether it's sweat, rain, or snow
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - Don't let a low battery interrupt your day; The X3 has an 8 hour battery life; 15 minutes of charging gives you a full hour of playtime, so you'll always be ready for anything; Operation : Operating: 32º F: 113º F (0º C: 45º C ; Storage: 14º F: 122º F ( 10º C: 50º C)
- PERSONALIZED SOUNDS - The MySound App allows you to tweak and customize the sound of your X3 headphones for a personalized experience, and save them for later as a profile
The Jaybird X3 is a neckband-style headphone and is available in a range of colors, including black and silver, white and gold, green and dark chrome and red and dark chrome. It includes a number of wingtip accessories to lock the headphones onto your outer ear with silicone or Comply foam. The Comply tips offer better noise isolation and are sweat-proof. The Jaybird X3 support Bluetooth 4.1, and can pair with up to two devices simultaneously.
It has a 6mm driver and produces an out-of-the-box performance with excellent mids and treble and the bass is punchy. The Jaybird X3 are great-sounding sports headphones that offer a secure fit that won’t budge so you can enjoy music while working out easily. They are an excellent choice because it is super-secure and remains comfortable with great sound quality and superb battery life.
Freedom F5 In-Ear Jaybird Wireless Headphones
- MICRO-SIZED METAL BUDS - The Freedom Headphones by Jaybird have sandblasted, injection-molded metal parts for premium comfort and fashion. The smaller housing doesn't affect signal performance and can remove distortion, giving you crystal-clear audio wherever you go
- UNIVERSAL SECURE FIT - The patented silicone ear fins securely attach to the top and back/lower surface areas of the ear for a snug fit, locking the earbuds in during workouts and intense physical activities
- SWEAT-PROOF - Built to last with a sleek yet rugged design, the Freedom Wireless Headphones are great for sports, workouts, and all weather conditions. Their hydrophobic nano-coating will keep moisture away, whether it's sweat, rain, or snow
- PERSONALIZED SOUNDS - The MySound App allows you to tweak and customize the sound of your Freedom headphones for a personalized experience, and save them for later as a profile
- HASSLE-FREE CHARGING - With just 20 minutes of charging, you get an extra hour of playtime. With up to 8 hours of total battery life, you'll never miss a beat!
Jaybird has taken minimalism to a new level with their new Freedom wireless earbuds. The buds have a proprietary “tapered step-down” with an inline remote made of metal. The headphones are sweat-proof with battery life is rated at 8 hours – you get 4 hours from the buds and an additional 4 hours with an included charging clip that has a second rechargeable battery inside it. You charge the headphones’ internal battery and the external battery clip at the same time via a Micro-USB port in the clip.
These Jaybird Wireless Headphones are available in five color and comes with a nice little carrying pouch to store the battery clip and any extra tips and fins that come with the headphones. The Freedom is equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 that can pair with up to eight devices with its inline remote that gives complete control over your wireless music with volume buttons and also allows phone calls with its built-in microphone. You can hold the volume buttons down to advance tracks forward or back and hold the pause/play button to activate Siri on iPhones.
Jaybird RUN True Wireless Headphones
- Jaybird RUN true wireless earbuds give you a secure comfort fit, no matter the shape of your ear, with interchangeable tips and fins
- Sweat all you want, push yourself in the rain, and get muddy; Jaybird run running headphones are Sweat proof and water resistant
- You can customize your sound by adjusting the lows, mids, and highs to pump up your true wireless Sport experience; The Jaybird app can locate your buds if they go missing; Impedance 16 Ohm.Speaker sensitivity 103 +/ 2dB at 1KHz.Output max; 12mW RMS (with level limit)
- 12 hour battery life in your pocket and fast charging on the go: true wireless earbuds make running with music feel Limitless; 4 hour play time + 8 hour charge case; Output: 12mW RMS (with limit level)
- Jaybird run gives you true wireless earbuds with a mic and a single control button, so you can power your run without breaking focus
The Jaybird Run is available in black or white finishes, both with silver accents and has Bluetooth antennas integrated into those silver parts. The Jaybird Run sits flush in your ear and does not protrude like other true wireless options out there. Each earbud casing has a discreet single button and can be configured to either act as Play/Pause and Answer/Reject for calls on the right earbud, and Siri/Google Assistant available on the left; double pressing each earbud skips forwards or backwards.
They include two different-sized round silicone tips and two pairs of oval-shaped tips for passive isolation and four different-sized wingtips, designed to catch your outer ear and lock the earbuds in place. The Jaybird Run works with Jaybird’s MySound app on iOS and Android allowing you to customize EQ of the Run. The sound quality from the 6mm driver has enough energy and presence to help you focus while working out. Bass is a tad boomy but not overwhelming.
Lastly, these Jaybird Wireless Headphones has a microphone built into the right earbud for calls. Bluetooth range is excellent at 10 meters thanks to the antenna comes with a 12-hour charge in total.
Jaybird FREEDOM 2 In-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Sport Headphones
- Secure-fit - you don't have to Think about your ultra-small buds staying in while you run, no matter how hard you run
- Speedfit - switch to an Under-Ear fit in Seconds for easy access to the mic when a call comes in
- Sweat-proof - Double hydrophobic nano coated, sweat is a part of your routine, and freedom 2S sweat-proofing technology stands up to every drop of sweat you dish out
- Custom sound - pump up the bass - freedom 2 works with the Jaybird app to give you your music, your way with drop-free Bluetooth signal strength
- 8 hours in your pocket - you can run for hours without worrying about your battery life.Impedance: 16 Ohm
The new Freedom 2 Jaybird Wireless Headphones are in-ear units that feature a curved profile and the right-hand cable has a remote control for moving the volume up and down, and a central multi-use button. The headphones come with a total of four ear-tips and fins, microUSB USB charging cable, a charger with a built-in battery and a carry pouch.
The ear-tip/ear fin combo is a good idea and thanks to it the sound is quite good. You can tweak the sound using the Jaybird app and the bass on the headphones is pretty powerful. The mid-range is well-tuned and the low-mids are warm and present. The high-mids are tuned with a slight bump in the 2kHz range and the high-ends are crisp with more clarity, especially in the upper range of the highs. The headphones connect to your listening device through Bluetooth 4.1with a range of 10 meters or 33 feet and have a battery life of 4 hours. The chargers battery allows another 4-hour battery life making it an 8-hour battery life.
To sum it up, the Freedom 2 In-Ear Bluetooth Sport Jaybird Wireless Headphones sound pretty great and have a really nice design. The Speedfit cable management system makes tightening and loosening the headphones easy and you can wrap over your ear as the best pair of sports-focused headphones.
Jaybird’s products didn’t disappoint and provide some pretty good wireless options to listen to. Do check these out and hope you enjoy my reviews. Let me know how you find these in your experience. Thatâ€™s it for now; take and God bless.