Currently, we are in a time where working from home is our new norm. With that being said, we need the best equipment to help get us through our workday and important meetings. You might be considering investing in wireless headphones to make your life a little easier. Wireless headphones are a great piece of equipment to add to your home office, especially since you can freely move around and have no attachment to wires.
When looking into wireless headphones, there are some things you should consider though. If you’re new to the wireless headphone world, we compiled a list to help you when looking at wireless headphones. Here are some things you need to look out for before fully diving into the perfect pair of wireless headphones
Table of Contents
- Professional Active Noise Cancelling Technology. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office, makes you focus on what you want to hear,enjoy your music, movies and videos. The noise cancellation function can work well both in wire and wireless mode.
- Proprietary 40mm Large-aperture Drivers. Deep, accurate bass response. The Active Noise Cancelling around-ear headphones from COWIN give you crisp, powerful sound and quiet that helps you enjoy your music better. The goal that provide Customers with better sound quality, is our constant pursuit.
- High-quality Built-in Microphone and NFC Technology. COWIN E7 provides high-quality built-in microphone for hands-free calls, Which is convenient for you to free yourself from wires. NFC pairing aided by voice prompts, promises quick and stable connection with your Bluetooth enabled devices, Powerful Bluetooth Function.
- The Professional Protein Earpad and 90° Swiveling Earcups. More durability and comfort, Enjoy high-quality, Long-listen comfort. Skin texture, lightweight comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long. Gentle Reminder: please take off the headphone every 2-3 hrs to get your ears relax, in order to get better hearing enjoyment, and keep the head comfortable.
- 30 Hours Playtime Per Charge at Bluetooth Mode. A built-in 600mAh battery won't allow your headphones power off, you can enjoy your world without noise for 30 hours' long time. Don't need to worry the power shortage problem on the long travel. 18-month warranty and quick response & friendly customer service. Note: The exclusive authorized seller is COWIN.
Sound quality is probably one of the most important factors when it comes to a wireless headphone. Wireless headphones have a few different wares they can connect, like radiofrequency and infrared, but your best option is looking for a pair of Bluetooth wireless headphones.
If Bluetooth doesn’t work for you, you can also look into studio headphones that offer apex technology. Both these options will give you impressive sound quality, and anyone on the receiving end of your call will be able to hear you crystal clear.
Great options for Bluetooth wireless headphones are the Apple Airpods. They come with an H1 chip that helps make the wireless headphones work correctly, and they pair easily with almost any device. The AirPods are also affordable so that anyone can fit them into their budget.
Cowin offers a pair of over-ear wireless headphones that are apex technology and have active noise canceling. The headphones are affordable and will work great in any home office.
- Wireless, on the go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH M50x Professional studio Headphones
- Touch control provides convenient access to voice assist. Sensitivity - 99 dB/mW. Impedance - Impedance
- Mic and button controls built into the ear cup allow for easy handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Proprietary 45 millimeter large aperture drivers deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Includes 30 centimeter (1.0 feet) USB charging cable and carrying pouch; Magnet: neodymium
The best thing about wireless headphones is the lack of wires, but in saying that, you also have to remember that your headphones need to be charged to use them. You want to look for a pair of wireless headphones that offer a killer battery life that can last your entire workday. If the headphones you purchase have great features, like active noise canceling and Bluetooth, it can affect your battery life.
Headphones that go over your ears usually have a longer and better battery life since they are larger and can hold a bigger battery. Small wireless headphones, like pods, have a shorter battery life, so also keep that in mind when looking at wireless headphones.
The Audio Technica over-ear headphones are with a 40-hour battery life that can certainly last through your entire workday.Comfort
- WIRELESS EARBUDS - The Jabra Elite 75t is engineered to fit. Making and taking calls is always a great experience, wherever you are, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology which filters out wind and other disruptive noises around you.
- COMPACT COMFORT - Designed and tested for a secure fit, the Jabra Elite 75t features a new smaller design that provides an ideal fit for every type of ear while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally comfortable. Operating range - Up to 10 meters
- NO AUDIO DROPOUTS - With Jabra 4th generation true wireless connection, your music and calls will be stable, with no wires to get in the way. With these Bluetooth earbuds, you can enjoy conversations and music with no audio dropouts or interruptions.
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SOUND - Listen to your music exactly the way you want with a customizable equalizer built in to the Jabra Sound+ App. Whether you want to boost the bass or turn up the treble, you can adjust the levels so your music will always sound exactly how it should.
- UP TO 7.5 HOURS OF USE - With Jabra Elite 75t wireless Bluetooth earbuds, you get more power and more freedom from a battery you can rely on, with up to 7.5 hours on a single charge. Plus, the handy charging case gives you a total of up to 28 hours battery.
Comfort is an essential factor when it comes to looking at wireless headphones. You’ll be wearing your wireless headphones for long periods, and you want to make sure they don’t hurt your ears or head for access weight. Look at headphones that come with a variety of ear tips and are made to be worn for long periods of time. Comfort is the last thing you want to skip on since it can really affect your entire day.
The Jabra Elite wireless headphones come with comfort in mind. They offer a secure fit so that you can run around your house with these in, and they won’t go anywhere. They have excellent battery life and have three different ear tips so that everyone can have a pleasant experience with them.
- High-performance wireless Bluetooth headphones in black
- Features the Apple W1 chip and Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 wireless is your perfect everyday headphone
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when battery is low
At the end of the day, pricing matters when it comes to your wireless headphones. Take a look at the features that come with your headphones, the more features they have, the more money you will pay. See what elements are needed and see where you can find a reasonable price in headphones.
You also don’t want to buy dirt cheap headphones either. If the headphones are inexpensive, they probably lack in sound quality, comfort, and durability. Make sure the material your headphones are made out of will last as long as you need them to, and they promise a good fit.
The Beats Solo 3 are over-ear headphones that are under $200. They connect via Bluetooth and have the same H1 chip that the AirPods do. They offer a stellar battery life and are made from suitable materials that can last you a while. These headphones are also versatile and can work for both pleasure and work.
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more. USB cable:30.5 cm
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app
- Enabled with Bose AR - an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality - Through a firmware update via the Bose connect app.
This seems like a no brainier, but make sure your wireless headphones have a microphone if you need it for work. Some wireless headphones, especially over the ear ones, donâ€™t come with a standard microphone that can make meetings more natural to handle.
The Bose QuietComfort comes with a microphone that will make your voice sound crystal clear no matter where you are. The active noise canceling makes sure that your meetings are never interrupted, even when the dog starts barking. These headphones also work with your smart devices, like Alexa, and come with great battery life.
When looking at wireless headphones, there are a lot of factors you want to consider. The most important are battery, sound quality, and comfort since you are going to be using your headphones for a while. Look at all the special features wireless headphones have and see what is a must for your work life as well, and then you can save a little money when investing in your wireless headphones.